Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wild & Crazy Hi Tag!

Hello, everyone!  It's Broni and I'm here to tell you to put your sunglasses on!  I played with some Dylusions ink sprays and it got a little wild!


I told ya!

I started with a #8 manila tag and spritzed it really well with Pure Sunshine ink spray.  Then using the Mini Funky Tags 6x6 template and the Dylusions Dotted Flowers stencil I spritzed with Bubblegum Pink ink spray. I sponged around the edges with an ink blending tool and some Black Soot distress ink.  I also stamped some mini chevrons in Black Soot and sponged a few more dots with the black ink too.


I spritzed some of the pink spray onto some seam binding and stamped it with the mini chevron as well.  Then I cut a gorgeous flower spray using the new Spellbinders D-Lites Fantastic Flourish One and sprayed it too.

 


By this time, of course, my fingers are all pink as well!  What fun I had!  Next came the embellishments.

I used some stickers from the Everyday Eclectic paper collection, some beautiful decorative pins, a Mango Madness button and some twine in Pink Sorbet and Lemondrop.  Here are a few closeups for you:




And one more time, here's the full tag:


I hope you've enjoyed your little tour into the wild & crazy world of ink sprays!  Try it for yourself and then please be sure to show us what you've done!

Thanks so much for stopping in!






~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag! Good job! Thanks for sharing..

Kim said...

Broni...this rocks! I love the bright colors, so much fun!

Dorothy said...

This tag is awesome!!

Annette Green said...

Wow! That'll wake you up in the morning. Love it!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Erin Smetak said...

Awesome tag!!! Love that flourish! And the colors are sweet!

Rea' said...

Ink-credible !! I could not resist, love those dylusions inks!!
It's a very "Cheerful" Hi ... thank you !

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love the vibrant colours and the energy of this tag. It definitely makes me smile m:)

Marjie Kemper said...

Broni, this is GORGEOUS! Love the sprays and beautiful details.

Joan V said...

Whoa, love this tag. thanks for sharing.

Words and Pictures said...

Just catching up, Broni - that's a real wow of a tag!
Alison x

Tracy said...

Broni woohoo love your tag..a beautiful warm glow on a Scottish winters day!!
xxx